The SkyWest Pilot Pathway Program provides a direct path for exceptional pilots who desire to take control of their aviation career. Enhanced seniority, guaranteed final interview, and access to pilot mentors are just a few of the upgrades students can receive by becoming a SkyWest Cadet on your way to becoming one of SkyWest’s more than 4,000 professional pilots.
SkyWest Program Highlights:
- Company seniority for benefits eligibility activates as soon as you are a cadet
- Enhanced introduction to SkyWest, including flight and lodging to SLC, tour of SkyWest facilities and more
- Mentorship from SkyWest pilots, including regular visits, mock interviews and ongoing association with crew members
- Guaranteed final interview for a First Officer position at SkyWest
- Increased seniority within SkyWest’s ground school class
Unlike an internship, the Pilot Pathway Program allows students to remain at their campus to complete their flight training until they are able to meet SkyWest’s Airline Transport Pilot standards. Each cadet is individually mentored by SkyWest pilots and may have the opportunity to participate in SkyWest recruiting events and outreach programs.
The SkyWest Pilot Pathway Program prepares a clear path for you to launch your career at SkyWest Airlines, where you will enjoy the strong culture of professionalism, teamwork and success that SkyWest is known for. Why wait? Take control of your career now!
ExpressJet’s Preferred School Program (PSP) is designed to give flight school students a clear path to ExpressJet upon earning their flight time and certifications. Students enrolled in the PSP are offered a competitive advantage with a guaranteed interview at ExpressJet early in their training. Our partner schools offer a strong, consistent curriculum which produces high quality pilots who will be successful in their careers at ExpressJet.
Enhanced Student Commitment and Retention
- If students commit to training, they will have a job waiting on them
- After Instrument Rating completion, students will be eligible for early interview. Successful completion will earn a conditional job offer (CJO) with ExpressJet.
- CJO is intended to increase retention and is valid only as long as the student instructs at their Preferred School, with reasonable ability to build flight hours.
- Guaranteed job interviews for those students that have not yet completed testing, that have their CFI and are within 6-months of R-ATP minimums, as long as ExpressJet is hiring.
Silver Airways is an independent Part 121 airline operating approximately 145 daily scheduled flights to/from 29 destinations in our Florida, Bahamas and Washington-Dulles networks. Today we fly more routes within Florida than any other carrier, and more than 60% of all flights between Florida and the Out Islands of the Bahamas. We are the Airline of Choice for Florida and the Bahamas!
We value our team of talented pilots, and offer them several unique advantages, including:
- The ability to fly day trips from Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Tampa
- Fast upgrade; most of our First Officers are promoted to Captain in just 2 years
- Excellent quality of life- pilots at Silver Airways are home at night!
- Hiring agreements that offer generous incentives to help you build hours, or for more experienced pilots to get time in the air to knock the rust off
Republic Pilots operate a fleet of ultra-modern Embraer 170/175 aircraft for our three codeshare partner airlines – American, Delta and United. Our compensation and benefits are among the best in the industry and our work rules protect and enhance our crewmembers’ quality of life. We’ll even pay you to finish accruing your hours and offer a cadet program that makes for a smooth transition from classroom to flight deck!
- Highest hourly pay in the industry
- Signing bonus starting at $10,000; $12,500 for current 121 pilots
- Current Upgrade Time is 2 – 3 Years
- Comprehensive benefits programs
- Company-provided EFB iPad, uniform and luggage